Chattanooga Center Hours of Operation and Events Schedule
Below you will find our hours of operation along with any special events we will be having this month. Massage and Acupuncture treatments are by appointment only, except for the drop-in community clinics.
Detailed hours are below, in brief we are open for appointments Tue thru Sat - Tue, Thu, and Fri afternoons and Wed and Sat mornings.Our general availability is listed below, other days/times for acupuncture treatments and other services may be arranged on a case by case basis.
Public Classes * (By Donation, No Appointment Necessary):
- Tong Ren Therapy
- Yang Style Tai Chi
- Qi Gong Exercise
- Community Acupuncture Clinic (Sliding Scale $15-$40)
Paid Classes * (Per Class or Monthly):
(* Follow Links for More Information About Each Class)
(* We Have Class Cancellations From Time To Time, Always Check our Events Calendar Before Coming To Our Community Clinic And Classes)
- General Hours of Operation (other days/hours and services by appointment):
- Effective Tuesday January 4th 2011*
- By Appointment (Massage Therapy Appointments)
- 9:00am - 6:00pm (Massage Therapy Appointments)
- 1:00pm - 6:00pm (Acupuncture Appointments)
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm* (Community Tong Ren Therapy Healing Class)
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm* (Community Qi Gong Exercise Class)
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm (Tai Chi/Qi Gong Class)
- 9:00am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 7:00pm (Massage Therapy Appointments)
- 9:00am - 11:00am (Acupuncture Appointments)
11:00am - 1:00pm (Community Acupuncture Clinic)
- 9:00am - 4:00pm (Massage Therapy Appointments)
- 12:30pm - 4:00pm (Acupuncture Appointments)
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm* (Community Acupuncture Clinic)
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm* (Community Meditation)
- 9:00am - 7:00pm (Massage Therapy Appointments)
- 12:30pm - 6:00pm (Acupuncture Appointments)
- 9:00am - 10:30am (Tai Chi/Qi Gong Class)
- 10:30am - 5:00pm (Massage Therapy Appointments)
- 10:30am - 1:00pm (Acupuncture Appointments)
- Sundays: Closed
Please Note (*): All Chattanooga Community Events Are Offered By Donation And Without An Appointment. Please follow the links above for more information about each offering. Also, you should check our upcoming events calendar block on the right side of our site for any changes to the current weeks schedule before coming.
Community Acupuncture is offered at a sliding scale donation rate of $15-$40/treatment. Other classes accept donations at any level.
For a listing of past events including presentation materials when available, see our recent events page.