Chattanooga Community Health Offerings
The Yin Yang House Acupuncture and Wellness Center strives to make natural health care and effective self-help methods available to our community. In accordance with our goals we offer a variety of community health care based programs in addition to our regular acupuncture and western massage treatments, tai chi training, and herbal medicine offerings.
Our community programs are offered by donation on a walk-in basis (i.e. no appointment necessary).
Below you will the current times for each of our offerings. For more details, follow the links provided. Also, please read the "important notes" section at the bottom.
- Effective Jan. 6th, 2011
Community Acupuncture Clinic
- Wednesdays 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Thursdays 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Community Meditation Sessions
- Thursdays 6:30pm - 7:00pm
Community Energy Healing (Tong Ren Therapy)
- Tuesdays 6:00pm - 6:30pm
Community Qi Gong Exercise
- Tuesdays 6:30pm - 7:00pm (intro, instruction provided)
Community Tai Chi Exercise
- Open practice sessions have temporarily stopped
- *paid training provided on Tuesdays 6:30pm - 8:00pm, and Saturdays 9:00am - 10:30am (details)
- Please arrive on time for all classes.
- Before coming, please check our calendar to be certain we are offering the class you are interested in.
- For the Community Acupuncture Clinic you should arrive at least 40 minutes before the end of the class to ensure you have time for a treatment.
- Chairs are available for the meditation sessions - if you would like a cushion, please bring your own.