United States Bodyworkers and Massage Therapists

Below you will find our listings of massage therapists and bodyworkers in the United States. If you are looking for bodyworkers in another country, please start here.

For those of you who are new to bodywork, we recommend starting by reading articles in our basics section, including our introduction to bodywork article.

Additionally, our practitioner members publish a variety of health and wellness articles that you may find interesting.

Educational Note: While laws vary from state to state, the practice of bodywork and massage therapy in the United States generally requires that practitioners graduate from an accredited school, obtain national certification, and obtain licensing in each area that they practice. This will be designated by the title (LMT, ABT, or similar).

Please choose your state from the list below to continue your search for massage therapists and bodyworkers in the United States:

Our 25 Most Active Practitioner Members

Javascript is required to view this map.