Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold
Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold:
- For phlegm-cold or phlegm-dampness patterns.
- Most of these herbs are quite strong and many are toxic.
Section Herbal Summary:
- For wind stroke and epilepsy where wind-phlegm, vomiting, vertigo, and dizziness are present - two are used together.
- Ban Xia - acrid and dispersing, most effective in treating damp-phlegm in the spleen and stomach.
- Tian Nan Xing - acrid and dry, for wind-phlegm or damp-phlegm in the channels.
- Zao Jiao - warm, effective for dispelling phlegm, strongly opens up the orifices - good for wind stroke and for aiding in the progress of abscesses and other supporative lesions.
|Chinese Herb||Functions and Usage|
|Bai Fu Zi (Typhonium Rhizome)||
|Bai Jie Zi (White Mustard Seed)||
|Bai Qian (Cynanchum Rhizome)||
|Ban Xia (Pinellia Rhizome)||
|Jie Geng (Balloon Flower Rhizome)||
|Tian Nan Xing (Arisaema)||
|Xuan Fu Hua (Inula Flower)||
|Zao Jiao (Chinese Honeylocust Fruit, Gleditsia)||
|Zao Jiao Ci (Spine of Honeylocust Plant)||