Tom Tam Healing System and Tong Ren Therapy Training Seminars
Master Tom Tam and senior students offer multiple training seminars every year. The seminars most often consist of an introduction to the Tom Tam Healing System along with an introduction and hands-on experience with Tong Ren Therapy. Many of the people who come to the seminars are not professional healers, rather they are learning to benefit their family and friends. Most often these are people who have been helped themselves from the techniques.
If you are interested in learning more about Tong Ren Therapy, you can start by reading our introductory brochure. We also have a number of informational books available to deepen your understanding of our system.
Below you will find information about upcoming seminars and events:
- March 2010 Tong Ren Healing Seminar - Quincy, MA
A two-class seminar scheduled for Sunday March 21st and Sunday March 28th from 10am to 4pm to be held in our Quincy office. The two day class will focus on the theory of Tong Ren, the different techniques and methodology of Tong Ren, case studies and Tong Ren application to cases, and lots of Q+A for those who have questions about different cases.
Class registration is $300 and will require a $50 deposit. Please email Bell to register or for more information. Please arrive at 9:30am on the first day of class to register.
Class will be held at the Quincy office:
15 Cottage Ave. #502
Quincy MA 02169
- September 2009 Training in Quincy, MA
- June 2009 Training in Quincy, MA
- March/April 2009 Training in Quincy, MA
- January 2009 Training in Quincy, MA
- August 2008 Training in Quincy, MA
- June 2008 Training in Quincy, MA
- Spring 2008 Training in Quincy, MA
- Winter 2008 Training in Silver Spring, MD
- Winter 2008 Training in Quincy, MA
- Winter 2007 Training in Sacramento, CA
- Winter 2007 Training in Quincy, MA
- Fall 2007 Training in Quincy, MA (2 Seminars)
- Summer 2007 Training in Quincy, MA
- Spring 2007 Training in Miami Beach, FL
- Summer 2007 Training in Denver, CO