AFib, Vertigo and Anxiety

forum post

AFib, Vertigo and Anxiety

Published on 03-10-2016

"anon108808" - this is their first post.

I recently got diagnosed with AFib. Right before major attack I was suffering from vertigo. I also have anxiety. The herb formula An Shen Bu Xin Wan seems right wondered if anyone else has these symptoms and have tried this formula. Thanks.

This post has the following associations:

Formulas: an shen bu xin wan

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Mar 2016

Please do not choose a formula based on your condition, particularly with something as potentially dangerous as atrial fibrillation. Formulas are generally chosen based on your individual diagnostic pattern from a Chinese Medicine perspective - see (“treating the cause vs. the symptoms” for more). There is a good chance that either an shen bu xin wan or tian wan bu xin wan would be part of your overall treatment. However, on their own and/or without proper diagnosis they could make whatever was leading the vertigo worse (or better depending on your underlying diagnosis). I would strongly suggest you see a licensed acupuncturist in your area and obtain proper treatment.

Acupuncture in particular can be particularly useful for many cases and is my preferred mode of treatment in most cases. Here is one of many studies looking at . In the study referenced acupuncture performed as well or better than the commonly used western drugs with no side effects.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics