Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Wan for Schizophrenia

forum post

Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Wan for Schizophrenia

Published on 03-22-2014

"archived-user" has authored 334 other posts.

Hi I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia 1.5 years ago. I've been on medication but still my condition has gotten worse..

Lately I have been feeling no feelings. Like I can't even enjoy a walk in the park...so life has no meaning anymore.I also feel stuck in my mind unable to express myself in a wide variety of ways. Please help I would seek out conventional medicine but there is nothing that can help me. They have not yet developed the medicines for such a condition.Thanks for your time. Adela

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• What is a cun? - 12-31-2021
  • Acupuncture Education for DO's and MD's - 12-31-2021
  • Ion Cords - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon221132"
    on Mar 2014

I was also wondering if I could use this medication Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Wan with my Schizophrenic medication called Abilify.Thanks for your time.

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
    on Mar 2014

You need to consult with a practitioner locally. With any condition, but particularly anything that is this serious, you cannot self-treat. This is most crucial with herbal medicine. To better understand why, read "What Does Acupuncture Treat? (or treating the causes and not the symptoms)".

It is very important to understand that herbal formulas are --not-- for specific "conditions" - they are for the persons Chinese Medicine diagnosis. With a proper diagnosis you then choose appropriate treatment methods and formulas if appropriate.

If you are serious about treating your condition that is great, and Chinese Medicine properly applied is very likely to help you - but you cannot do this on your own. So, please, find a practitioner in your area and plan on seeing them weekly for at least 3 months and probably bi-weekly or monthly after you are more stable for 1-2 years or more after that.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon221132"
    on Mar 2014

Ok, thank you, I will do that.

top Login/Comment

comment by "Nanipua1"
    on Mar 2014

My son was diagnosed with this also. Please read up on Niaminicide. I've been reading up on it and together with your meds it shows amazing results. Hang in there!!

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics