Chronic Issues

forum post

Chronic Issues

Published on 09-29-2016

"anon113383" has authored 14 other posts.

Do you study TCM? What in specific makes you feel it’s primarily a liver and/or gallbladder issue? Could you share a clear picture (in neutral lighting/outdoor light) of your tongue stretched out as far as you can? If you do so, try to snap the shot as soon as possible–if the tongue is stressed it will change shape and affect the accuracy of a tongue diagnosis. I do this for all of my long-distance clients (I’m an herbal consultant).

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon133258"
on Sep 2016

I do have basic knowledge.
The reason I think it’s liver related is that when I take higher amounts of milk thistle, which directly supports the liver, I feel better and my tongue condition improves. I also do have chronically elevated bilirubin levels, for which milk thistle helps as well.

I’ve done the liver flush (Hulda Clark’s protocol) several times… 3 days ago most recently, and my condition improved again.

I am sending some older tongue pictures… in fact, I have 3 issues:

• lack of saliva / xerostomia
  • oral hyperkeratosis (based on what I googled) - maybe hard to see on the photos - it’s like small white hair growing from the tongue - it’s rooted and can’t be scraped away.
  • crack in the middle and on the sides - based on research, the middle crack is most likely due to stomach issues, rather than heart ?

I am also happy to give you the names of TCM herbs I’ve taken already, with no visible effect (just need to find old packaging).

Also sending a picture for comparison, when the condition is better - cracks are there, but coating and saliva is radically improved. Only lasts for a couple of days unfortunately, usually after the flush.
Funny thing, I noticed an improvement also after I have diarrhea (like one time per year).

I’d be really grateful if you could provide some of your valuable insights on this.
Also, I am happy to give you more info if required.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon113383"
on Oct 2016

I’ve been busy this week with clients and I’m just now getting back to you on this, so thanks for your patience.

McCloud:

The reason I think it’s liver related is that when I take higher amounts of milk thistle, which directly supports the liver, I feel better and my tongue condition improves.

I think the reason you feel better immediately is because Liver stagnation is resolved. However, the reason this condition continues to return is because have no resolved the disequilibrium between the Spleen and Liver channels; your Spleen meridian is in really bad shape. You have severe Yin deficiency and regular Liver cleanses will only exacerbate this into a chronic condition (unfortunately). I have a question–is the last tongue picture before or after a Liver flush?

All signs point to the crux of the issues as Spleen deficiency. With a weak Spleen, you can’t get the Yin or Yang that your body needs in an adequate manner, and over time that blocks up the Liver channel and makes it (blood) deficient.

I work with many clients now and in the past with such difficult to treat chronic conditions. I do consultations as well as herbal preparations–it’s something to consider.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics