Hello Everyone - Member Introduction

forum post

Hello Everyone - Member Introduction

Published on 01-25-2017

"anon137946" - this is their first post.

Before l start contributing to the forum,l would like to introduce myself as well as what my interests are.
I am a 55 year old male 5ft 10inches tall and wiegh at 17 stone.No excuse on my siade to gaining the extra weight,because it is due to a lack of concern[but l am working on it].
I am married with no children[this was our choice] and have been married now for 24 years.We had a lot of disagreements and problems in our marriage,but we manage to pull it through by talking with each other and finding the reasons behind these disputes and then solve them right there and then.l live in in Turkey now right on the Aegean coastline in a village called Akbuk on the SW coast of the country.l also have a lovely placid spaniel dog we have saved from the horrors of being a stray,so now the dog is now living a life of a king.

My strong interests are to take care of the animals and the nature around us,because l look at the world as our home as the same as our home we live in day in day out.The house l live in here in Akbuk is only one minute from the sea front with all the amenities to make the life a little more pleasant to enjoy.

My beliefs are :if we take care of nature,then nature has the wonderful ability to take care of us.But unfortunately there are those that do exploit nature for selfish gains without taking into consideration of the shear hard work the enviourmentalists are doing.My other belief is a religion of true love,if we all have the same thinking to respect one another through the working of achieving a love to strengthen a society that bonds with effection,then l strongly believe wars and conflicts will not exsist no longer,including the enviourmental cotratophies that occurr due to mans selfishness.

My occupation used to be a self-employed landscape gardener back in the south east of England.But because of the continuoous cost of living was beyond my exspectations to achieve a quality of life,l had to pack it in and find a another life to rest my creaking weery bones and muscles.l have back problems and my feet do get sore if l stand for long periods of time.So this one of the resaons why l left England to have more time to myself to rest and play in my own time.Unfortunately things did not work out,from what l was promised by an estate agent here. And i started writing in tech companies to earn money. But that’s another story.

The reason why l took an interests to this forum is because it seems l can relate to many here that have similar problems what l am going through.l also would like to talk to others when l am feeling down and need someone there that can probably give me arrurance to the situation.

Comments / Discussions:

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics