Herb recommendations for large uterine fibroids

forum post

Herb recommendations for large uterine fibroids

Published on 08-28-2018

"anon199608" - this is their first post.

Hello,
I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids in December 2017.

I have seven fibroids that range in size from 13 cm cubed-920 cm cubed.

I wanted to gynecologists that were of no help. They had no idea how to heal fibroids naturally.

This site seems to be the most knowledgeable on fibroids and how to rid the body of them.

My fibroids cause extreme stomach distention, causing me to appear 6 months pregnant. It also causes my period to last 7 days (they use to last 3 days) with extremely heavy periods that have made me very anemic. In the past, I have had significant issues with chronic constipation but that is not as bad as it once was.

My question is what mix of herbs would work best based for the treatment of fibroids based on my symptoms? I saw 7 recommended and just want to make sure I’m taking the herbs best suited for the symptoms I present with.

Thank you and God Bless

This post has the following associations:

Issues/Symptoms: fibroids

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Aug 2018

Fibroids are very commonly treated with Chinese Medicine, but proper diagnosis of the underlying causes is critical for a good result. Proper diagnosis in far more than just the symptom of “fibroids”.

For the diagnosis, you would be best served by seeing a licensed practitioner in your area, not by choosing from a general list of potentially useful formulas. For more information on the critical aspects of proper diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - see “treating the cause vs. the symptoms” and “how to choose a formula”.

In short, you cannot get diagnosed properly online because the amount of personal and historical information a practitioner needs to come to the diagnosis is simply inappropriate - not to mention the lack of the ability of the practitioner to physically inspect the person and use tools such as tongue diagnosis and pulse diagnosis.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics