Hernia abdominalis

forum post

Hernia abdominalis

Published on 12-01-2011

"anon44442" has authored 8 other posts.

Hello, a patient of mine (male, 22 years, farmer boy) has tremendous pain in his abdomen for 4 weeks now. Has been in hospital for 3 nights, but they came no furher than the above diagnosis. they advised him to take 6 paracetamol's a day and wait until it's over because they could not do anything for him. I treated him 3 times now and some improvement was achieved. The pain was concentrated around CV 12. I tried to calm down liver yang and treated BL 17 - 20, Liv 1 and 3, SP 6, ST 36. Tonight when he came it was somewhat better, but now around CV 8 his belly is swollen, hard, maybe a lot of gass? He cannot do a lot, as soon as he starts to bike a little bit, also the pain starts again. I looked at your forum (shan disorder?). Spleen meridian seems hard, also stomach is tight. Can I do something for him or send him back to hospital?

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "archived-user"
on Dec 2011

You need check him Charcot symdrone or McBurney point and Murphy&#39s symdrone, if he very hurt or has rebound tenderness and board-like rigidity, he should send to hospital check again.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon109564"
on Dec 2011

I fail to appeciate ur comments!

I should rather go with sham disorder,

suggest Liver Qi stagnation and deficient spleen ought to treat sp4 p6 sp6 st36 si3 tw6 st39 ...with other regular poins. You mostly follow 5 element theory and that too suggests sp disorder. SI as branch (near jejunum and illeum) is humidity of spleen. No?

regards

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics