In how many days a practicer can repeat same patient for different points & in how many days can repeat same points to same patient?

forum post

In how many days a practicer can repeat same patient for different points & in how many days can repeat same points to same patient?

Published on 12-31-2016

"anon166338" has authored 4 other posts.

In how many days a practicer can repeat same patient for different points & in how many days can repeat same points to same patient ?

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Dec 2016

There are really no set rules on this and for the most part it would vary by the patients conditions (both what they are seeing you for and their general health), your own methods, your own personal views on the topic of treatment frequency, and if there are any financial barriers to whatever frequency you think is appropriate.

Personally, I never treat more than once a week and often far less often than that except in the most acute of injury cases and in those 2-3 times per week might be necessary. But that’s just my view, and my experiences, coupled with the fact that I see many chronic conditions that take longer periods of time to resolve.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon166338"
on Jan 2017

Thank You for your answer.
It’s good .

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon166338"
on Jan 2017

So, In how many days the a practitioner or patient can notice the Improvement & take further decision to work on same points(protocol) or need to change , I want to ask , generally in how many days after a acupuncture session the benefits of it are can be experience by the patient or practitioner ? ( I think you come to know what I want to ask , I can’t explain properly because my English is little poor )

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jan 2017

It would depend greatly on what you are treating of course. For acute pain issues you may likely notice results anywhere from immediately to 2-3 days following the treatment. For a chronic condition such as multiple sclerosis, for example, besides relaxation you wouldn’t be likely to notice much until you’ve had consistent treatment for 2-3 months.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon166338"
on Jan 2017

Thank you very much , It’s good

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics