RE: Slippery pulse with blood deficiency

forum post

RE: Slippery pulse with blood deficiency

Published on 05-25-2020

"anon22073" has authored 3 other posts.

A few things. First, the absolute best person to ask about what herbs are appropriate for you is your acupuncturist as they are most familiar with your history and issues. If they are unfamiliar with herbs you should consult directly with an acupuncturist who does both. Second, “blood deficiency” doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with your blood in western term (anemia, etc.) - while it is true that a person who is blood deficient in TCM terms might also be anemic, it is also true that …

Good afternoon Chad,

Thank you so much for responding to my thread regarding blood deficiency and phlegm. Thank you for also forwarding the links explaining blood deficiency in TCM however I have been taking blood building tonics for several months ie he shou wu, longan, goji berries so I’m just so disappointed that I am still blood deficiency. I feel let down by my body…

My acupuncturist isn’t herb certified. Is it possible to work with you to get the appropriate herbs? No acupuncturist in bermuda is herb certified, unfortunately.

I was thinking if you agree, I can get my acupuncturist to pass on her notes to you so you can make herb recommendations?

I am not sure what your rates are but I’ve experienced phlegm for so long and it caused me so much sickness. I just want to feel like myself. I really want to feel better as soon as possible.

I would be so grateful to hear your thoughts on this.

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on May 2020

In most areas there is no technical certification in herbs - but 70% of the acupuncture schools have some aspect of herbal medicine within their acupuncture training and some 20% or so have extensive herbal programs - but they still end up as an “acupuncturist”. It’s difficult to figure out sometimes. This person in bermuda appears at least from their web page to do both acupuncture and herbs - I would start there if possible.

But, again, the first thing I would do is get blood work from a western doctor if you haven’t already. Just so you know where things stand in biochemical western terms.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics