Spleen Yang Deficiency

forum post

Spleen Yang Deficiency

Published on 04-06-2016

"anon2227" has authored 3 other posts.

The multiple needling blog was very interesting. Since I suffer fromSpleen Ya Deficiency, I have 27 distressing symptoms thathave to constantly cope with every day. This means that I want to treat 12 different acupuncture points with my TENS machine, tonifying them. But after two years I am feeling no better, and going to a Chinese
acupuncturist over 6 weeks made no change in my health either. It’s very frustrating, Chad.

This post has the following associations:

Patterns: spleen yang deficiency

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Apr 2016

I don’t know how long you’ve had these issues, but for many complex systemic cases it is not that strange to not have a strong response in 6 weeks of treatment. For more complex / layered cases you are looking more in the 3-15 month time frame. But I can only guess not knowing what your true diagnosis is and what your actual symptoms are.

That said, if you are truly spleen yang deficient, then using a TENS unit will be far too dispersive for you more than likely and will most likely make your overall condition worse. If anything you should use moxibustion (again if you are truly spleen yang deficient) at the points recommended by your practitioner who is familiar with your case. Discuss it with him/her, and if you can’t, work with someone with whom you can discuss it.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics