Yin Fire treatment

forum post

Yin Fire treatment

Published on 09-17-2016

"anon113383" has authored 14 other posts.

Hey I can’t help but reach out to you. I have a lot of experience with Yin Fire and I can resolve it. I did it for myself, friends, and now clients. It’s a long, long story but in short I want to extend my arm and offer to help you. I know how frustrating and debilitating this is. It will go on for decades if not resolved properly. I wish you only the best.

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon188538"
on Sep 2016

Thanks, do you have specific formula for me? Note that I’m very sensitive, so dosages should be small.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon113383"
on Sep 2016

In my experience treating myself and others, it takes more than just a formula. You have to change your diet as a central tenant to curing Yin Fire. Herbs will only assist what a vital dietary adjustment can do. I do consults and I make herbal preparations as well (my own special kind of pills, tinctures, etc.). The first consult is always free, and I don’t have a time limit (they typically end up being 2-3 hours long). My skype ID is fujiyokocookiecutter.

I’m not trying to push you into a consultation or anything; there’s just an awful lot to talk about with your case and this week I’m limited on what I contribute to these threads–especially when they divulge into such a deep topic that requires a ton of writing.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon188538"
on Sep 2016

About diet, I did read in your other thread that you stress eating grass fed meat and no grains, isn’t it?

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon188538"
on Sep 2016

I added you on Skype.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics