KD 7 Acupuncture Point - Fu Liu - Kidney Meridian
- Chinese Name Fuliu
English Name Recover Flow
Location: 2 cun above KD 3 on the anterior border of the achilles tendon.
- Point Associations:
- Jing River Point
- Actions & Effects:
- Tonifies KD Yang, especially with respect to water regulation - sweating (too much or too little, spontaneous), swellings, urinary issues.
- Oedema, especially chronic effecting the abdomen a/or lower legs.
- Five types of Lin Disorder - resolve accumulation of damp a/or damp-heat.
- Diarrhea, abdominal distention, hemorrhoids, constipation.
Low back pain from deficiency a/or stagnation.
Kidney Meridian Points (27):
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. The following lecture notes were used within this section:
- Ferro, Barbara: New England School of Acupuncture, Point Location Lecture Notes
- Harstein, Rachel: New England School of Acupuncture, Actions & Effects Lecture Notes
For a complete list of valuable resources, see our Acupuncture Theory Resources section. The most recommended texts are below: