LV 4 Acupuncture Point - Zhong Feng - Liver Meridian
- Chinese Name Zhong Feng
- English Name Mound Center
- Location: Anterior to the medial malleolus, midway between SP 5 and ST 41, in a depression on the medial side of the tendon of tibialis anterior.
- Point Associations:
- Jing River Point
- Metal Point
- Actions & Effects:
- Generally, moves stagnation and clears heat - Hepatitis, Jaundice
- Lin Disorders.
- Medial Knee/ankle pain.
- Liver Meridian Points (14):
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. The following lecture notes were used within this section:
- Ferro, Barbara: New England School of Acupuncture, Point Location Lecture Notes
- Harstein, Rachel: New England School of Acupuncture, Actions & Effects Lecture Notes
For a complete list of valuable resources, see our Acupuncture Theory Resources section. The most recommended texts are below: