PC 3 Acupuncture Point - Qu Ze - Pericardium Meridian
- Chinese Name Qu Ze
- English Name Marsh at the Bend
- Location: On the transverse cubital crease on the ulnar side of the biceps brachii tendon.
- Point Associations:
- He Sea Point
- Water Point
- Actions & Effects:
- Chronic angina.
- Tremors of the hand a/or arm, Parkinson's disease.
- Gastrointestinal disorders, "sudden turmoil disease" - vomiting and diarrhea.
- Clears Ying Stage Heat.
- Pericardium Meridian Points (9):
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. The following lecture notes were used within this section:
- Ferro, Barbara: New England School of Acupuncture, Point Location Lecture Notes
- Harstein, Rachel: New England School of Acupuncture, Actions & Effects Lecture Notes
For a complete list of valuable resources, see our Acupuncture Theory Resources section. The most recommended texts are below: