TCM Doctor

forum post

TCM Doctor

Published on 01-10-2018

"ChadD" is an acupuncturist who lives in Minneapolis and has authored 64 other posts.

If you are looking for a tcm doctor in your area, we suggest you use google, the phone book and word of mouth in your area. This is a global website, so asking without even referencing where you are is not going to lead to much, particularly to a 4 year old post.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon20135"
on Jan 2018

No Tcm doctors in my country. I don’t mind consulting some one online but not sure whether they are good or not.

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jan 2018

Online is a not a substitute as there are great benefits from seeing someone physically which aid tremendously in proper diagnosis. What country and city are you in? I’m nearly positive that there has to be people practicing in your country…

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon20135"
on Jan 2018

Colombo Sri Lanka. Sadly no one here. If u could recommend some one close to Sri Lanka I will visit him or her. Thank you

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jan 2018

comment by "anon20135"
on Jan 2018

Hi thank you for your kind reply
I called Devi clinic but they sad that they do only acupuncture and some thing called ear acupuncture French therapy they said. They don’t give medicine. I spoke to a Tcm doctor abroad he says I have kidney jing deficiency and kidney yin and yang deficiency
I. Have constipation and eye floaters also.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics