Hello, question

forum post

Hello, question

Published on 09-08-2016

"anon154527" has authored 3 other posts.

Hello. I found where to send PM’s so I will write here.

I see you are genuine person when it comes to knowledge and you have really good insight. would you like to know about alchemy/neidan or qigong systems which can enhance your practice?

I actually looking for people who are sages or have sage potential to join on my journey to look up for methods, books and practices which can help to heal our self both mind and the body.

Please consider this as we could find our relationship beneficial in the future.

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon113383"
on Sep 2016

Hello Flowering Blossom!

Thank you for your kind words. Of course I would love to learn more about Neidan, Qigong, and Alchemy.

I’m no sage…more of a thyme Just kidding

Are you collecting information for a client? Or are you doing this as part of a personal project?

I look forward to talking more with you!

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon154527"
on Sep 2016

So, anything up with you? You still have some conditions to heal? we can solve it up with qigong as support for treatment.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon113383"
on Sep 2016

Are you recruiting practitioners for a seminar and charge them a fee to attend? What are you collecting people for? What company or organization?

I greatly respect Taoism and its teachings. What specifically are you talking about when you reference 性命?

What do you want from me exactly?

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon154527"
on Sep 2016

Nothing. I just found you have a little potential but you do not have much 德 still.

That’s all from me. Be well on your way.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon113383"
on Sep 2016

Why do you say I lack 德?

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon154527"
on Sep 2016

You will soon attain it and then I will speak to you.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon154527"
on Sep 2016

but take care of the one in need and then De will develop, just beware of every step you take.

and I have no interests in money or any fee to attend to anything. I just wanted to give you gift of immortality for your efforts.

we will speak in time if destiny would let us. take care

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics