Fatigue After Acupuncture

forum post

Fatigue After Acupuncture

Published on 12-11-2016

"anon113383" has authored 14 other posts.

Hello, This Tuesday(Voting Day) i had acupuncture done to help fight off chronic stress and anxiety induced by OCD. Since the procedure i have felt extremely Fatigued, i have to make an effort just to keep my head up. I feel like my entire body is full of Molasis… I am unable to get an erection and feel numb and disconnected. I was wondering how long this might last and if any of the affects may be long lasting. So far its been three days since it was done…

How long have you had OCD for? How long have you had acupuncture for? Who did you see? What points did they use?

I’m a TCM herbalist and in my experience if this happens to a person it can be a sign that the body has some underlying deficiency that isn’t being addressed. Do you mind sending me a picture of your tongue stretched out, with as clear of a picture as possible with neutral lighting? I work with clients long-distance and use tongue diagnosis to deliver effective treatments and suggestions. I’d be willing to take a look for you.

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics