Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain

forum post

Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain

Published on 02-21-2018

"ChadD" is an acupuncturist who lives in Minneapolis and has authored 64 other posts.

Chronic low back pain is an increasing problem that is adding a substantial cost to our overall health care system and lowering the overall quality of life in individuals who are suffering from it ( 1 ). While there are many other pain related conditions driving the opioid epidemic, poorly treated chronic low back pain is certainly a contributing factor. Acupuncture has been shown in…

Continue Reading at https://blog.yinyanghouse.com/acupuncture/acupuncture-shown-to-be-more-cost-effective-and-effective-overall-than-nsaids-for-chronic-low-back-pain

Discuss or leave your comments about this article below…

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon209915"
on Jun 2018

my history of back pain started when i was late twenties and became worst at early thirties - lucky I met a herbalist that prescribe good herbs - it take me a year to be cured , but another type o f back pain occur, this time i met a cupping master - who teach me instant re-leave the pain , off course there are other pain will , such knee ,shoulder, pelvic, ankle ,elbow ,neck, wrist, finger, and other part of the joints , up till to day still studying them but at same time my body need to energized the chi thus have to rely liqueur which i self made.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics