Our store policies are in addition to our general site policies. The Yin Yang House ships packages within the US and internationally. Although only orders shipping within the US can use our cart checkout.
All international orders (outside the US) must submit an international order request (must be logged in) and you will be sent a customized invoice - you cannot checkout with the cart.
Domestic orders are shipped within 1-3 business days from our affiliate in Chattanooga, TN. All orders are shipped via USPS priority mail (3-5 business days). International orders may take up to 4 business days to ship. We use flat rate shipping based on total order price. Our domestic (within the US) rates are as follows:
- $0 - $49.00 order is charged $10 for shipping
- $49+ shipping is free.
International shipping rates will vary, but we generally still use USPS priority mail.
- Due to the unique nature of our products and the potential for tampering, there are no refunds accepted. You should be certain of what you are ordering before completing your order.
- We greatly prefer and feel it is in your best interest to work with a practitioner locally.
- Herbal Notice: *Pian?, Wan?: Wan means ball and Pian means tablet. Additionally formulas may end with dan, tang, or san. As an example, "You Gui Wan" and "You Gui Pian" are the -exact- same formula. In activeherb products we will primarily ship pian, unless we only have wan in stock. Most other formulas are available in wan only and most of the larger more concentrated herbs are in capsules. If you have a very specific need you should contact us before placing your order.
- For most "wan/pian" formulas we use one of two major suppliers and will ship what we have in stock. We try to keep our product description and graphics up to date, but for products with supply issues the picture and/or description may vary from the product shipped. While the brands we use are clinically similar in our opinion, if you have a very strong need for a particular brand, please contact us in advance before ordering. On the site we often use wan in our formula names, regardless of the pill type, as it is a common way to describe a formula.
- Ingredients of the formulas that are linked to on our theory site are only examples of what is traditionally included. Each manufacturer takes their own liberties in formulating their version of the formula as they seem appropriate based on their clinical experience, availability of herbs (which can be affected by growing seasons, shortages, etc.), environmental sensitivity of herbs (replacing certain ingredients for more environmentally appropriate herbs), and other factors. If you need a precise ingredient list, please contact us before ordering.
- We will not guarantee delivery of any international shipment. We rarely have problems but if your package is returned to us for any reason you will be responsible for the cost of shipping as well as the cost of any damaged goods. If your package is lost you will not receive a refund for the products or the shipping cost.
Legal Notices, Site Usage and Product Descriptions:
- We recommend in all cases that you consult with a trusted health care professional before taking any nutritional supplements or discontinuing any medication.
- Products carried by Chad J. Dupuis, Yin Yang House and Yin Yang House Chattanooga LLC, are not offered as a treatment or cure for any medical conditions. All information contained within the entire Yin Yang House web site and subsites is provided for educational and informational purposes only.
- All information on all product descriptions whether by Chad J. Dupuis, Yin Yang House, Yin Yang House Chattanooga LLC, and/or its employees and/or its associated manufacturers and/or distributors, has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used as a therapeutic modality or as a substitute for your own physician's advice. The information presented herein should not be construed as the practice of medicine.
- Chad J. Dupuis, Yin Yang House and Yin Yang House Chattanooga LLC are not responsible for misuse and/or abuse of any product sold as a result of consumer(s) using these web sites, nor are they responsible for any problem(s) or difficulty which may arise though consumer use of any product sold via our sites. Prior to ordering products, please consult your physician, acupuncturist or any nutritive professional if you have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s). Ordering products from the Yin Yang House constitutes consumer acceptance of the terms of this notice.
- We are not responsible for errors, typographical or otherwise, within our web sites. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.