Emotional connection to the right foot?

forum post

Emotional connection to the right foot?

Published on 10-03-2007

"Barbara_Lee" - this is their first post.

I practice Reiki in Phoenix, AZ, and in the last 2 months, I have had multiple clients experience a tremendous emotional release when I got to the right foot during my Reiki session. I keep wondering if it's just me, or is there a strong emotional connection with the right sole that the energy is stimulating.

Thanks for any feedback. I haven't found any who shares this experience.

In light and love-
Barb Lee
Phoenix, AZ
www.reikilearningcenter.com

This post has the following associations:

Acupoints: kd 1

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Oct 2007

Certainly the KD 1 point (on the soles of the feet) is one of the stronger energy points in the body. It is not uncommon for people to feel stronger sensations or movements into those areas. Why it's always the right may just be related to the direction your treatment has with regards to the movement of energy. Sometimes, however, when multiple people have the same experience the imbalance may be pointing more to something within you than within your patients. This commonly happens in acupuncture when people are always coming up with the same diagnosis for their patients when it is really them reflecting their own issues into the diagnostic and treatment process. This isn't to say that is your issue, just to add to the completeness of the answer.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics