Fatty tumor

forum post

Fatty tumor

Published on 10-11-2013

"Senthil.m" has authored 6 other posts.

SIR,

I TREATING LOT OF PEOPLES AND AROUND 50% PEOPLES AFFECTED BY FATTY TUMOR NORMALLY I AM USING SP5, GB14, NEAREST POINTS SOME PEOPLES GOT A IMPROVEMENT OF REDUCING TUMOR SIZE MANY PEOPLES GOT NO IMPROVEMENTS IS ANYONE KNOW THE POINTS FOR FATTY TUMOR THEN PLEASE ADVISE

REGARDS.

SENTHIL.M

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• Acute stroke - 12-31-2021
  • Ovarian tumor - 12-31-2021
  • Stomac Cancer - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "liteiceberg"
    on Oct 2013

"surround the dragon" technique?

And if it&#39s stasis, incorporate qi/blood moving points (4 gates etc)

Sp 9, St 40- phlegm.

top Login/Comment

comment by "kamarai"
    on Oct 2013

I&#39m guessing that these types of fatty tumors are lipomas? I&#39m wondering how well the "surround the Dragon" technique worked. I understand that the technique only works on lipomas that are relatively small. Once they&#39re larger, they don&#39t seem to reduce very much. I have a patient that was asking about one that&#39s located on his back in the lumbar area that&#39s the size of a golf ball, so I&#39m curious about anyone who&#39s had any degree of effectiveness with these and how long it took to see some results in reduction.

top Login/Comment

comment by "Volesky"
    on Oct 2013

For what it&#39s worth, I spoke to a master Chinese Medicine herbalist and his remark was that these are "incurable". Personally, I have not found the "surround the dragon" technique to be very effective at all for this. If it is really large and is causing a problem, the patient can always consider having it removed surgically.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics