Five Element Acupuncture

forum post

Five Element Acupuncture

Published on 05-24-2021

"ChadD" is an acupuncturist who lives in Minneapolis and has authored 64 other posts.

We don’t allow for individual referrals on our forums - to avoid them becoming a marketing platform. The style of acupuncture you were referring to is “five element acupuncture”. So a google search of “five element acupuncture [mytown]” should turn up any practitioners of that style. That said, as you say nothing about why you went to acupuncture in the first instance I can’t comment too much, but any licensed practitioner who speaks english and has been in practice for more than 5 years (and also practices Chinese herbal medicine) should be more than adequate - this rather than limiting yourself to a particular style of acupuncture.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "Onok"
on Jul 2021

Thanks for the suggestions, I have looked a little bit but it’s not as easy as one would think, ha.
I don’t think it would be them marketing their businesses when I am the one searching, the one contacting them and asked for the info as well. Just saying not trying to argue.

I went to acu in the first place for severe fatigue. Sleeping 18-20 hours a day for 11-12 months with never feeling rested, fall on my face fatigue all the time. Could not do anything in life…The things most people or my friends use for energy DO NOT do me any good. Also now allergies to everything I breath and eat or are around. I can handle a lot in life and pain as well but always Short of breath and the 80 other things that come with it are not fun. It feels like it’s killing me a rate I do not appreciate. Acupuncture started it…I’d rather sleep the day away than have the knife in my chest all day, fish out of water feeling and many other words I can describe it. It’s not anxiety either.

Thanks and thank you for having a wonderful website kept up to date with oodles useful information. I’ve spent hours if not days reading…

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics