Help with my Bronchiectasis

forum post

Help with my Bronchiectasis

Published on 06-13-2016

"anon124648" - this is their first post.

Hello, I have had Bronchiectasis for some time. I have used acupuncture, cupping, blackseed oil, oregano oil,etc. I am hoping you can tell me how to stop this cough , mucus, slight tickle in my throat and low energy. Thank you

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jun 2016

Well we would tell you to use properly prescribed acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. The best results will come from seeing a fully trained Chinese Medicine practitioner and stay with him/her for 3 months before evaluating.

How much acupuncture did you have before and who performed it?

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon124648"
on Jun 2016

I had done acupuncture for about 7 months. I used somebody in Florida. Thanks for your response

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jun 2016

Did you see a fully trained Chinese Medicine practitioner, or someone from a different discipline who also “does acupuncture”? And in that 7 months you had no change at all? Or marginal change? Please explain what exactly you are looking for?

Generally speaking the issues you are describing should be near trivial to resolve in a matter of weeks to a few months unless there are complicated allergies, dietary issues or other health problems that are not apparent from the discussion. I would strongly suggest you see a practitioner who practices both Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture and is a licensed acupuncturist (not a PT, MD, etc. who performs acupuncture) and see how you do.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics