How to measure Meridian imbalances?

forum post

How to measure Meridian imbalances?

Published on 06-19-2017

"anon182025" - this is their first post.

I have done a certificate course in Sujok and practicing Sujok (Part-time) for the past 2 years.

And I perform Seed therapy and Color therapy for the meridian imbalances and able to treat simple illnesses like Cold, Fever, Cough, Gastric issues, Low/High BP, Stomach infection, Sleep disorders, etc.

But I am still NOT good in diagnosis. i.e. identifying the meridian imbalances by touching and rubbing Patient’s hands. Even though I am doing it for Humidity, Cold and Heat, I am not able to identify imbalances with other Ki elements.

Recently, I came to know that there are couple of devices that can be used to identify imbalances in meridians.

1. BioPulse PRO - Spanish
  2. KOLMIO RYODORAKU - Poland

As my requirement is to measure the meridian imbalances accurately, Can I go ahead with one of these devices? If yes, which one will be the best?

If no, then is there any other way in which I can read the meridian imbalances?

Kindly guide me in this regard.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jun 2017

No, you don’t need a device. What you need to deeply understand is the theory of Chinese Medicine. Then you move towards the diagnostic skills - tongue, pulse, etc. I would recommend you read more deeply the theory, understanding aspects such as the six stages, and move from there. My general acupuncture point treatment plan article will head you in the right direction.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon182025"
on Jun 2017

Thanks a lot. I will surely go through it and come back with queries, if any.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon210672"
on Jul 2017

There is one more simpler way of balancing the meridians. It is a sort of psychological acupuncture not using needles but using your finger tips to tap certain points on the face and torso where the meridians run close to the skin. It doesn't need extensive knowledge of acupuncture and promoted by Gary Craig in his website emofree.com. Very simple and effective.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics