Hypotension

forum post

Hypotension

Published on 11-28-2012

"kon732" - this is their first post.

Hello everybody and congratulations to all about this excellent website, one of my favourite. I have a medical issue I want to discuss about.

I am 30 years old and I workout a lot, I try to drink a lot of water about 4litres per day maybe more in summer, I cant live without water..

Almost 4 months now I have low blood pressure after workout or after some glasses of alcohol (I m an occasionaly drinker, 1 time per week). I feel uncomfort sometimes little dizziness like I m going to pass out, but I never did.

Other symptoms I also have this period:

- My feet and my hands are always cold and in winter VERY cold.

- When I m waking up in the morning I can't bend my fingers, they are too stiff and I can hear them cracking! Lately I hear all my joints cracking when I exercise.

- I have a lot of gas although I am very careful with my diet.

-I had a lot of stress years ago, not anymore. I am quite relaxed right now although I m in Greece so you what's going on here!

I sleep 7 hours, I dont smoke and I dont do drugs(..anymore!) and I occasionaly do Qi gong and acupuncure. I did some blood tests and the uric acid was at high limit and cholesterol at very low, everything else was just fine. Reading here and there I think I have kidneys deficiency and blood deficiency so I m in a yang diet 10 days now with no meat,no sugar, no milk, no alcohol, only rice, soups, friuts and vegetables and herbs like licorice, dandellion, fennel, peppermint, ginger and ginseng. I m feeling better and detoxed but I cant live forever with only these..

I would appreciate any help about lifestyle food diet and acupuncure very much.

Here is a picture of my tongue:

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Nov 2012

What are your actual blood pressure readings? average and recent highest and recent lowest would be ideal to get. Also, what is your general body temperature at night - still cold or do you get warm/hot at night?

top Login/Comment

comment by "kon732"
on Nov 2012

Thank you for your fast response,

- My morning blood pressure readings are usually 11 - 7, 11.5 - 7.5 something like this. BUT when after heavy exercise or after consuming alcohol or sometimes when crowdy I feel very low. Two times I measured right then my blood pressure was 9 - 5 which is very low.

- I am usually cold at night when in bed, but that&#39s maybe because the cold extremities. I never remember myself hot when sleeping only in summer.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics