Pancreatic cancer assistance

forum post

Pancreatic cancer assistance

Published on 04-01-2016

"anon123055" - this is their first post.

Hi. My husband has stage 4 pancreatic cancer which has spread to liver. He has chemo but it has become very tired. I need an alternative to chemo? Ang ideas?

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "StephenS" (acupuncturist)
on Apr 2016

Acupuncture can be very effective for reducing, if not eliminating, the side effects from chemotherapy. As for the cancer itself, there are alternative treatment options, though given the seriousness of stage 4 it is always best to consult with your Western doctor. Tong Ren would be one of the alternate therapies you might consider.

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Apr 2016

You should definitely find and consult with an acupuncturist who also practices Chinese herbal medicine in your area. There is much that can be done, but time is of the essence with pancreatic cancer particularly. There are many Chinese herbal formulas which can be helpful, but they have to be tailored to you from someone deeply familiar with your case. Treatment initially would have to be very consistent if possible - 1-2 times per week indefinitely. Tong Ren Therapy is an energy healing system developed by my main teacher that was primarily designed for cancer. If there is a class nearby you and you can physically attend that would be best, but there are many broadcast live including our weekly Tuesday night class. Information on our class is here, and all of the rest are at tongrenstation.com.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics