Prolonged Menstruation

forum post

Prolonged Menstruation

Published on 01-22-2018

"anon205150" - this is their first post.

What should we do for menstrual period to come ?

This post has the following associations:

Issues/Symptoms: amenorrhea (absence of menstruation)

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "StephenS" (acupuncturist)
on Jan 2018

What do you mean exactly? Are you asking what to do if a young women hasn’t begun her menses yet? Are you asking what to do if the menses isn’t stopping? Please clarify so we can better answer you.

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jan 2018

You can look for options in our amenorrhea section and if you are planning on utilizing acupuncture our acupuncture for amenorrhea section may be helpful. Proper diagnosis of the underlying causes is critical with this, however. You should consult directly with a skilled practitioner in your area.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon205150"
on Jan 2018

I’m sorry… I’m 18 and I’m suffering from pcod… and i have hormonal imbalance… now it’s been two months i have not got my periods yet… what shall I do now

top Login/Comment

on Jan 2018

As @Chad_Dupuis mentioned acupuncture can be very effective in managing PCOD. I also recommend removing dairy, chicken, and any artificial sweeteners from your diet.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon205150"
on Jan 2018

Could you please suggest from executive accu points?

top Login/Comment

on Jan 2018

The points would depend on what specific signs and symptoms you have and would factor in your overall health not just what is related to PCOD (more commonly referred to as PCOS in the US). The link Chad posted lists some of the acupuncture points that are commonly used.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics