Systemic Scleroderma

forum post

Systemic Scleroderma

Published on 09-22-2018

"VladDospy" - this is their first post.

I have been diagnosed with Reynauds and Systemic Scleroderma. I also do not have a spleen. I suffer from extreme fatigue.
I am interested in purchasing Ren Shen Yang Rong Tang, but wanted to know if i could speak with someone to make sure i’m purchasing the correct herbal combination. I live far away and am unable to visit a clinic in person.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Sep 2018

I’m sorry but you would need to find a practitioner locally as we do not currently offer online consultations. Realistically with your autoimmune conditions you would ideally see a practitioner locally weekly for at least 3 months and then bi-weekly for 9-15 months after that to possibly put your issues into remission. During that time your practitioner, if they used herbal medicine at all, would be changing your formula(s) along with improvements in your overall health. They are not a static medicine as western medicine often is, and that is the value of Chinese Medicine - the adaptability and ability to tailor to the individual. What you have is entirely treatable, but you need to fine someone locally to work with.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics