Thank you for your reply

forum post

Thank you for your reply

Published on 05-02-2015

"anon113383" has authored 14 other posts.

I am a novice TCM enthusiast and I am very much interested in formal study. I would love the time to chat with you if possible! Let me know if you’re up for it and I can give you my instant messenger credentials.

I really appreciate your input on my inquiries. I had read a section of Bob Flaws’ material on Gu pathogens and it mentioned that in such cases the salty flavor should be avoided, yet at the same time kidney water should be supplemented. I wasn’t exactly sure how to interpret this…as reading the original Chinese text from Zhu Dan-xi would be preferable (I’m decently fluent in Mandarin).

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon125171"
on May 2015

Hey there, sure we can chat sometime. Probly just messaging on here would work best for me. I’m about to be a fourth year student in my program, still trying to figure plenty of things out. From the looks of your other posts you seemed pretty advanced in your understanding of things I’d say-like I couldn’t parse everything you were saying in one of the posts! But I’ll offer any help/perspective I have that may be useful to you. In the case of gu and salty and supplement Kidney water, I must admit I feel rather clueless! Have to ponder and read up a bit, because gu syndrome is not something I’ve studied alot. Have you heard of Heiner Freuhaf? He writes a lot of interesting stuff and here’s a link to an interview about gu you may find interesting

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon113383"
on Oct 2016

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics