Tremor in arm, have lost my point!

forum post

Tremor in arm, have lost my point!

Published on 05-09-2016

"anon113113" - this is their first post.

Hello, I am an acupuncturist with 21 years experience. I have treated Tremor in one arm before and was very successful using an extra point called ‘stop tremor point’ it is near LI10. Problem is I have lost my records and have forgotten the exact location. Has any one else come across this point please?

This post has the following associations:

Acupoints: ex sishencong, ex xiao chan xue, gv 20, ht 5, ht 6, ht 7

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "StephenS" (acupuncturist)
on May 2016

There is an extra point called Xiao chan xue which is located along the heart channel 1.5 cun below HT 3.

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on May 2016

And just to clarify - xiao chan xue translates literally as “stop/disperse tremor point”. It is often used with other heart channel points such at HT 5, HT 6 and/or HT 7 along with other relevant points such as the motor cortex GV 20 or Sishencong, etc. as appropriate.

top Login/Comment

comment by "anon113113"
on May 2016

Thank you Stephen and Chad,
that is really useful, you feel really stupid when you forget a point! I am now going to write it in my ‘Acupuncture bible’ for future use. That was the point I was looking for, I used it once on a lady who had Breast Cancer. After the Chemo, Surgery and Radio Therapy they put her on Herceptin and this produced a bad tremor in her left arm. I used this point to stop the tremor along with points for Internal Wind.

Thanks again

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics