Was wondering if you could give me some advice

forum post

Was wondering if you could give me some advice

Published on 09-07-2016

"Bob_D" has authored 4 other posts.

I noticed your writing and that you are a fellow sick person who had to navigate. I have been dealing with debilitating chronic fatigue syndrome now for about eight years. I have been looking into TCM for about 6 months now. I have tried out a few TCM practitioners but its a little like the wild west out there. Was wondering if I could ask you a few questions or you could point me in the right direction.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon113383"
on Sep 2016

Absolutely. What would you like to ask?

top Login/Comment

comment by "Bob_D"
on Sep 2016

Awesome, I really appreciate that. Its late by me right now but i’ll type them out tomorrow, would love your perspective.

top Login/Comment

comment by "Bob_D"
on Sep 2016

I saw that you have been schooling yourself in TCM i’m wondering if you have been treating yourself as well? I am in sort of looking for someone to bounce some ideas off of as I am not having tons of luck with TCM practitioners. My current one is not reading my pulses when I go in now and is really not spending much time on my case. I have severe chronic fatigue syndrome and its basically ruined my life. I’ve had it for eight years now. Have you been treating your autoimmune issues by yourself?

top Login/Comment

comment by "Bob_D"
on Sep 2016

Here is a list of symptoms i sent a guy I am meeting with on Monday, want to know what your inital thoughts are.

Symptoms:

Extreme Fatigue (Imagine the most hungover you have ever been and thats basically how it feels all the time)

Very poor sleep quality (Can take time to get to sleep, I typically wake up once or twice in the night, when I wake it feels like I didn’t sleep, when I dream its usually high stress or nightmares)

Frequent Urination at night

Heavy neurological symptoms (Mind never relaxes, I can’t concentrate, I have no feelings of well being, not necessarily blue but definitely a depression, feels like low dopamine, never feel good)

Lots of bad digestions issues (Stools are tan and choppy, basically always constipated or when I do go its like diarrhea, have seen undigested food when eaten raw vegetables)

Sexual Issues (weak sex drive, premature ejaculation along with weak erections)

Pale Skin (My skin really lacks color and it gets worse when symptoms get worse)

Vision issues (when symptoms get worse, vision gets blurry and I see floaters, also circles under eyes)

Fat around the abdomen that doesn’t go away no matter what.

Exercise intolerance (When I try to work it out makes issues work, eyes get dry, muscles lose tone, skin becomes more pale)

Bleeding gums (no matter how good dental hygiene is they always bleed when I brush)

There are so many let me know if you have any questions about specific symptoms.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics