Acne and Excess heat on right side of abdomen

forum post

Acne and Excess heat on right side of abdomen

Published on 02-15-2022

"Shzaib" lives in Pakistan and has authored 2 other posts.

Hello dears.

Please reply me sooner.

A year ago I had very clear face, I got my face cleaned by using acu point from your site. But later after a year acne again started , I forgot which special point or condition helped me to clear the acne.

But now I used K2 point and it started heating from right side of body after a sudden sound . Now it's more than a year I feel heat from right side of abdomen rising and creates discomfort and too much cystic acne on face. Heat mostly occurs after lying in night or sometimes after meal

I have checked about liver qi stagnation points, liver fire points, spleen sp6 sp4 sp2 but it didn't work.

Please help me I really believe I can find solution by this website as I had found earlier

This post has the following associations:

Issues/Symptoms: acne

Patterns: kidney yin deficiency

Acupoints: kd 6, lu 7

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Feb 2022

Applied by a practitioner you would undergo a very detailed medical history and a whole slew of diagnostic tests that would help the practitioner to derive a working diagnosis.  And this diagnosis is what would be targeted initially by treatment.  Online, then, it is difficult to offer anything conclusive.

From what you are describing, you are more likely needing to drift towards kidney yin deficiency points such as LU 7 / KD 6 among others, rather than liver fire.  The yin is the cooling aspect of the body that allows the heat to proliferate - this is a more common scenario (which isn't to say it is true for you).

In our predominant system, the tam system, we would likely use some or all of the areas described in the tam healing for acne page coupled with those targeted towards their diagnosis in Chinese Medicine terms.  The areas described in the tam healing section can be used with massage or any other technique.

top Login/Comment

comment by "Shzaib"
on Feb 2022

Thanks for helping.

With due respect, sir are you saying I'm suffering from kidney yin deficiency?? 

And for that I would go for Kd6/Lu7.?

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Feb 2022

As I stated it is nearly impossible to do a comprehensive diagnosis within a public forum.  There are just too many variables.  I offered kidney yin deficiency simply because it is a possible match (and a common imbalance) with regard to the few symptoms/issues (notably heat signs mostly at night) you described in your post.  Further, you can rarely go wrong tonifying kidney yin.  Clearing too much heat, however, when there are signs of deficiency (qi and/or yin) can further entrench problems in certain cases.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics