Pain in T6.

forum post

Pain in T6.

Published on 09-01-2023

"anon217196" - this is their first post.

My son has pain in T6 that's the alarm point. I studied that it's the alarm point. He has pain and weakness in legs, sometimes involuntary shaking in legs. Also has stomach pain after eating. Also finds hard to control bladder and is scared and has fear of going alone anywhere in the house i day time also. how to do I treat him.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Sep 2023

There is so much more information that anyone would have to know to even begin to offer help.  I would strongly suggest you find an acupuncturist in your area and work with them for at least 3 months.  The fear aspect is generally a "kidney deficiency" pattern (but not always) in Chinese Medicine terms (see "My Kidneys are What?") - sometimes herbs can help, sometimes acupuncture, sometimes both, sometimes things like cognitive behavioral therapy depending on the age.

For the other issues, you really have to work with someone as the amount of personal information needed is not well suited to a public forum - age, how long the issues have been going on, what has helped, what makes it worse, etc.  And, then, even with all that information you have to try things - particularly with things like the legs that could be growing pains, neurological from the brain, nerve damage from the spine, scoliosis, poor digestion/weakness, any number of co-mingled factors.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics