Bleeding under Hot conditions/climate

forum post

Bleeding under Hot conditions/climate

Published on 07-09-2013

"I_Danne" has authored 17 other posts.

I was wondering if you may have some helpful suggestion concerning tendency towards bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding hemmoroids) when the weather is rather uncomfortable. I am also experiencing low blood pressure. Is this toxicity or simply uncontrolled heat?

Thank you kindly

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "rhavda_emison"
on Jul 2013

For low blood pressure, smell Peppermint essential oil. It will bring your blood pressure up very nicely in a short period of time. Also, you can use peppermint essential oil for migraine and regular headaches by applying a tiny amount of the peppermint eo onto the temples of the head and especially on the nap of the back of the neck. A headache is usually gone within 5 to 10 minutes after application. You can also sip very weak peppermint tea and apply the tea bay to the forehead or back of the neck. I have been using peppermint for headaches, upset tummies, hormonal hot flashes, bug bites, bad breath, and low blood pressure formulas for over 25 years with great success.

Buy you a bottle of Horsetail herb and take 3 capsules x 3 per day for the first 2 weeks, then 2 capsules x3 times a day for 2 weeks, and then a matenance of 2 caps x 2 per day for several weeks. Your hemmoroids should start shrinking and you will be a much happier person. Also, apply peppermint tea or the tea bags to the area to cool it down. Peppermint is more of an essential oil or herb for hotter climates whereas ginger, which is heating, is more for the cooler climates.

top Login/Comment

comment by "I_Danne"
on Jul 2013

I do use peppermint (along with german chamomile blended) eo for headaches and pms and yes, it is usually effective.

Thanks for all of your tips!! : ) I do have some horsetail loose herb in my pantry.

top Login/Comment

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Jul 2013

You should consult directly with a practitioner in your area to get a proper overall diagnosis. But generally these types of conditions will show up with people who have either heat in the blood from a TCM perspective and/or systemic damp heat. Your practitioner after discussing your history and looking at your diagnostic signs should be able to tell you your diagnosis overall and begin proper systemic treatment quite easily.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics