Sexual Function Issues - Kidney Deficiency

forum post

Sexual Function Issues - Kidney Deficiency

Published on 11-28-2016

"archived-user" has authored 334 other posts.

Early 20’s male. I went through severe physical health issues that only TCM was able to help. I had chronic kidney yang deficiency for years and with moxa and acupuncture my physician helped me cure it in 4 months. However I still have male issues and my scrotum is atrophied due to varicocele (which I got surgery for) and I still have chronic constipation. My physician says now he feels their is some large intestine weakness but the kidney is very strong. Why do I still not feel like a man? Is there anything else I can do?

Below are the most recent, view all here.

• What is a cun? - 12-31-2021
  • Acupuncture Education for DO's and MD's - 12-31-2021
  • Ion Cords - 12-31-2021
  • Comments / Discussions:

comment by "StephenS" (acupuncturist)
    on Nov 2016

What is your diet like? You should avoid any and all soda, try to minimize processed sugar, dairy, soy products, and alcohol. Bone marrow soups/broths would be something you could try incorporate, as well as seeds and nuts. Make sure you get a small amount of oil in your diet as well, olive or coconut are best. It can take some time to recover from so keep that in mind. As for the constipation you should ask your TCM practitioner about formula - there are a few different formulas that can help.

top Login/Comment

comment by "archived-user"
    on Nov 2016

Thanks, that is exactly how I have been eating for the past 4-5 months. I had some relief and normal BM a month ago but now the constipation is back. The scrotum and male stuff do not seem to be improving at all. Only improvement is after moxa and acupuncture I started having morning erections for the first time in 3 years.

top Login/Comment

comment by "StephenS" (acupuncturist)
    on Nov 2016

What specifically do you mean by male stuff? You should follow up with the doctor who performed the surgery as to whether you can expect any physical changes and/or reversal of the atrophy. There are a number of styles of qi gong, yoga, and meditation that are specifically meant to increase male vitality, though I only recommend doing them under the guidance of an experienced teacher. With any deeper style of energy work you can put yourself out of balance which is why I strong recommend finding a teacher to help you.

top Login/Comment

comment by "archived-user"
    on Nov 2016

By male stuff I mean the testicular atrophy, no libido, no power, ED. They said after surgery “may or may not be restored” they really don’t know anything and they said the varicocele is not causing these symptoms only the pain (surgery fixed the pain). Ill look into Qi Gong thanks.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
    Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
    Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
    Our Affiliated Clinics