Liver Fire, Anxiety and Diet

forum post

Liver Fire, Anxiety and Diet

Published on 02-08-2018

"anon154598" has authored 69 other posts.

I would like to ask your opinion on something Stephen, and I know this is your opinion. As I believe you know I have many emotional problems myself too. Can bad anxiety/panic be caused by liver fire rising? And then it moves up to heart fire blazing? Sometimes if I can take care of this a bit (herbs) I feel a little better and you know I become pretty tired. I just feel like laying down and going to sleep. Anxiety and altering anxiety can make you sometimes down right tired. Is liver fire from a greasy diet? My diet is too much burgers and pop I can say that. I need something else. Cheers

This post has the following associations:

Patterns: heart fire, liver fire

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "anon154598"
on Feb 2018

I’ve been bed fast before with panic and anxiety I know what it can do. And exercise is a good suggestion. IMO for anything The meds can get a bit overwhelming too.

top Login/Comment

comment by "StephenS" (acupuncturist)
on Feb 2018

Liver fire usually manifests as more irritability and propensity for anger. Think of explosive abusive alcoholic as a stereotype of liver fire. Heart fire would be a more likely cause for anxiety and panic. And certainly diet will be a role in both conditions, burgers aren’t great but the pop is almost certainly going to be fuel for either fire.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics