What is the best Chinese remedy for liver/kidney yin deficiency?

forum post

What is the best Chinese remedy for liver/kidney yin deficiency?

Published on 12-18-2015

"Jenni_Pezzano" - this is their first post.

I have been
doing lots of research on this and i am pretty sure I have a major yin deficiency, primarily liver and possibly kidney, my main symptoms are constant dizziness, of the lightheaded variety, ringing in ears, headaches and anxiety… warm clammy hands with cold feet… wondering what the best herb would be for me? My biggest issue really being the daily lightheadedness and anxiety, any feedback would be greatly appreciated… thank you for your time

This post has the following associations:

Patterns: liver yin deficiency

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Dec 2015

Essentially there is never a “best” anything in Chinese Medicine. Each treatment, protocol, formula, etc. is tailored directly to each individual at a given point in time. The best treatment, then, is the one that your practitioner chooses for you after careful consideration of all of your signs and symptoms. Then as you improve, the “best” formula would change to continue working with your body towards balance/health. The best formula for you, accordingly, is a moving dynamic of proper treatment, not a fixed entity as is more common in western medicine.

All that said, on our liver yin deficiency page you will see some of the common formulas that are generally applicable to that diagnostic pattern.

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics