Lungs Cancer

forum post

Lungs Cancer

Published on 02-25-2014

"amitv82" has authored 6 other posts.

My Grandmother got lungs cancer and she got fluid in her lungs that causing difficult in breathing. If you can PLEASE suggest some very effective acupuncture/acupressure points to dry out that fluid or to get relief out of it.

This post has the following associations:

Acupoints: cv 6, cv 17, ex huatuojiaji, gv 17, kd 26, lu 9, st 11, ub 9

Below are the most recent, view all here.

Comments / Discussions:

comment by "ChadD" (acupuncturist)
on Feb 2014

With any condition of this nature it is absolutely imperative that you seek help with a local practitioner who has experience with complicated medical conditions and is properly trainined and licensed. Acupressure is simply not strong enough to aid with more serious conditions of this nature.

Tong Ren Therapy, a form of energy healing, is widely used to aid in the treatment of cancer along with other Chinese Medicine and Western approaches as appropriate. You can obtain tong ren treatment for free online via the many online classes - ours each tuesday night at 6pm (us/est - gmt-5) and many others at various times via tongrenstation.com.

The general protocol for lung cancer is below - the points can be used with tong ren, acupuncture, tuina/massage, etc. But -again-, besides tong ren, unless you are fully trained in acupuncture do not try to perform these treatments. There is much more that goes into the protocols overall that a trained acupuncturist would know.

Lung Cancer Protocol:

<ul>
<li>Huatuo of T3 - Lung/Lymph</li>
<li>Huatuo of T4 - Breast/Sweat Glands/Skin</li>
<li>KD 26 - open lungs and chest</li>
<li>CV 17 - tonify lungs and chest</li>
<li>UB 9 - medulla functions in brain - respiration</li>
<li>Huatuo of T6 - Diaphragm - aid respiration</li>
<li>ST 11 - open chest</li>
<li>CV 6 - tonify qi overall</li>
<li>LU 9 - strengthen lungs</li>
<li>GV 17 - medulla function in brain - respiration</li>
</ul>

top Login/Comment

comment by "amitv82"
on Feb 2014

Thanks allot for your replay, this really helps me. Actually I am a newly trained acupressureist, I use to do SUJKE and not acupuncture, as I don’t have any experience on treating cancer so I really looking for help experts like you. If you can suggest more protocols as you mentioned there are more in it, I will arrange and sort it out as per condition.

Thanks

top Login/Comment

All Content 1999-2024
Chad J. Dupuis / Yin Yang House
Our Policies and Privacy Guidelines
Our Affiliated Clinics