Tam Healing And Tong Ren Therapy For Uterine Prolapse
The areas and points listed below are those that may be involved diagnostically (i.e. "blocked") in those experiencing uterine prolapse. The Tom Tam / Tong Ren Therapy system is heavily focused on the scalp and huatuojiaji points along the spine.
These areas may be utilized regardless of treatment technique. That is, whether you use acupuncture, massage, qigong and/or tongren - the focus remains directed towards improving circulation in the designated areas.
For acupuncture specifically, treatments within this style would combine these areas with more traditional points based on the overall diagnosis in Chinese Medicine terms.
Within an acupuncture session, most often qi gong, acupuncture and tuina would be applied towards the major points in the neck and spine as appropriate.
Treatment Areas of Focus - Primary
T7 huatuo, L1 huatuo, L2 huatuo, L3 huatuo, CV 4, GV 22, UB 6
- ViewOrigin Pass (CV 4) - Generally, useful for deficiencies of Yin, Yang, Qi & Blood.
Main point for tonifying Prenatal Qi - exhaustion, weakness, chronic fatigue/diseases.
Main point for Kidney deficiencies of Qi, Jing a/or Yang - low back pain, bone disord…
- ViewSides of Spine at L1 (EX HUATUOJIAJI AT L1) - L1 innervates and influences the adrenal gland, the testis or the vagina areas. It is used for a range of hormonal issues including menstrual issues, PMS, fertility issues, sexual issues, etc.
Used extensively within the Tam Healing Sys…
- ViewSides of Spine at L2 (EX HUATUOJIAJI AT L2) - L2 innervates and influences the kidneys and kidney system in Chinese Medicine terms, the seminal vesicles in men and the uterine tube in women. The kidney system involves the thyroid, the sex hormones, the bone and bone marrow, according…
- ViewSides of Spine at L3 (EX HUATUOJIAJI AT L3) - L3 innverates the prostate in men and the ovaries in women. In women, then, this point may help with a range of ovarian issues - cancer, fertility and/or menstrual issues, cysts, etc. In men this point can be very helpful for prostate pr…
- ViewSides of Spine at T7 (EX HUATUOJIAJI AT T7) - T7 (Left) innervates the spleen and is an important point for any blood related issues - both in terms of circulation but also in terms of disease. Due to the role in body fluids and blood a range of issues that are more prominent at nigh…
- ViewFontanel Meeting (GV 22) -
Nasal issues - congestion, olfactory problems (i.e. distinguishing smells), nosebleed, polyps.
Headaches, primarily from wind in the Chinese Medicine sense of the term, dizziness, vertigo.
Psychological issues, particularly…
- ViewLight Guard (UB 6) - Local point generally for headaches and vision issues - clears heat and wind.
Headaches particularly with visual dizziness.
Visual issues - blurry vision.
Wind-heat conditions when there is no sweating - vomiting, nasal discharge, etc.
Treatment Areas of Focus - Secondary
LI 18, GV 20, UB 7, UB 8, GV 19
- ViewBehind the Vertex (GV 19) -
Headaches, vertigo, dizziness, neck pain, aversion to wind.
Insomnia, psychological issues primarily with manic symptoms, epilepsy.
Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Used to stimulate the sensory cortex (sensations from skin, mu…
- ViewHundred Convergences (GV 20) - Main point for headache, dizziness, eye pain and redness, irritability, hypertension from excess yang in the upper body, often occuring with patterns of excess Liver yang or Liver fire. Combine with lower body points such as LV 2, LV 3, KD…
- ViewProtuberance Assistant (LI 18) - Window of the Sky Point for sudden loss of voice with qi obstruction in the throat.
High blood pressure, for which Window of the Sky Points are sometimes indicated, may also be useful for low blood pressure.
Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: …
- ViewCelestial Connection (UB 7) - Clear wind and resolve the exterior - important point for sinus congestion, sinusitis, rhinitis, nosebleed, nasal polyps.
Loss of sense of smell.
Headaches and/or dizziness from wind and congestion.
Neck pain and stiffness, throat goite…
- ViewDeclining Connection (UB 8) - Resolve phlegm and clear wind - nasal congestion, blurry vision, dizziness, tinnitus.
Calms the shen - a range of psychological conditions including depression, mania, withdrawal from lack of ability of the shen to rise.
Useful for remov…